Insurance Quality

I called grote auto and I will never forget the visit I work six days a week twelve hr days I call grote about the truck I liked and got approved we'll I told the salesman I will *** four hrs of work Tuesday come in test drive the truck and if I liked it pay the down payment get my insurance before I drive off the lot well to my surprise the vehicle got sold the next day they told me but it's still in the inventory as for sale I had a different person call and they were told it's still for sale and now I have six hard inquiry on my credit report all they did was lie to me to get me on their car Lot so don't shop for a car there they tell you what you want to hear until your there

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of car from Grote Automotive. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Grote Automotive to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Grote Automotive for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Grote Automotive?

Comments